[vox-tech] Making mouse button function as meta or other modifiers?

Ryan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 23:51:42 -0700

I saw an old post from pete about this (although SLIGHTLY diffrent), but =
it=20
doesn't look like it was resolved.

I have one of those 5 button + scroll wheel mice and would like to make u=
se=20
of the extra buttons. It would be very useful if I could make my extra=20
buttons function as modifiers.

--=20
Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were playing a friendly game of Frisbee at the =
Gates
estate on the shore of Lake Washington. At one point, Bill accidentally s=
ends
the Frisbee over Steve's head, and the Frisbee lands in the lake. Steve w=
alks
out onto the surface of the lake and retrieves the Frisbee.
The next day the newspapers report:
   Gates' Throw Exceeds Expectations
   Apple CEO Unable to Swim