[vox-tech] Re: supermount

Ken Bloom vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 11:35:21 -0700

I seem to recall reading on alt.os.linux.mandrake that supermount is
purely a mandrake thing - you can get the mandrake kernel sources from
their ftp site in the kernel-source package.

I also did a search on google groups for "supermount vanilla" and found
a patch for vanilla kernels available at
http://www.geocities.com/alexismikhailov/supermount.html
(so maybe it's not purely a mandrake thing, but it does need a patch)

What use did you find for supermount?