[vox-tech] Sound Trouble with trident module

Rusty Minden vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:09:39 -0700

I added the user (myself) to the /etc/group file under audio. It is working
fine now. I didn't want to mess with the security too much.

Thanks for your help with this Dave. I was worried about just changing
permissions without knowing at least 50% what I was up to. The laptop (woody)
is coming along really nice I must say and I am learning how to do things
without yast and yast2 (SuSE). I have to say I don't miss them anymore :-)

Rusty