[vox-tech] Why not APC? (wasTripp Lite UPS)

vox-tech@lists.lugod.org vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
30 Jan 2002 13:36:49 -0800

The other website that someone gave didn't work.
http://www.sibbald.com/apcupsd/

This does.
Now, I can see that APC wouldn't want to give technical specs to just anyone, but the vast majority of the electrical and serial connector info is published in a variety of PDF files on their site.  Now, I have not written a device driver in 10 years, so I don't know if that is enough info.

In any case, someone seems to have done the work already.

-sp