[vox-tech] VNC/TightVNC Was yet another windows question - reverseexceed?

Stephen M. Helms vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 01:45:58 -0800

This is ther version I am using:
TightVNC viewer version 1.2.2 (based on VNC 3.3.3r2)

I do not know about swaping the alt and meta keys ( I have not looked into it yet).