[vox-tech] windows question (samba related)

Richard Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 12:59:09 -0800

I don't think that there is a separate directory for the desktop files.
  User data files are kept in c:\WINDOWS\Profiles\<username> -- at least
they are on my computer.

If you only have one profile, desktop items are located in
C:\WINDOWS\Desktop, I believe.

Hope that helps.