[vox-tech] samba and tcpd

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:39:34 -0800

Hmm, maybe it really is the program name.  "man hosts_access" says to put
the "process name" here, and then goes on to identify the name as argv[0].

Likewise, "man kill" says it is to "kill processes by name".

So I guess process name == executable name.  Definitely not the kind of
terminology I would have chosen.

Sorry.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/