[vox-tech] Questions about building my own box

Ryan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:00:53 -0800

Hey now, chill out. It's entirely like that he did not know AMD made CPUs=
=2E

You don't need to flame his for using outlook express (although it does=20
suck), perhaps he is unable to get online under linux for some reason.

Also, it's quite rude to accuse people of spam, if it was a spam attempt=20
there likely would have been some mention of a 'great deal' or 'sale'