[vox-tech] Problems with dual boot system (Win 98/RH 7.2)

R. Douglas Barbieri vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:37:12 -0800 (PST)

I have a triple-boot system at home--WinMe, Win2K and RH-7.2. I give each
OS its own partition (the RH installation has its own harddrive in fact).
That seems to allow each OS to play nicely with each other. I even make
the Win2K partition be NTFS so that the WinME OS won't bother it.