Palm Pilot (was: Re: [vox-tech] Epson 820 Printer: The Saga is at an end)

Richard Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:33:55 -0800

Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> you better start dumping.  that's ***WAY*** more easy than what you just
> did with the printer!

You were right, Peter... That was VERY easy.  I got Pilot-Link and JPilot up and running

with nary a hitch.  Though for some reason, RH wanted to talk to cua0
instead of ttys0.  I'm not sure if this is something that I should worry
about or not.  If so, I don't plan on worrying about it quite yet.  I'm
just gonna play around for a bit.

--
Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

mailto:rscrawford@mossroot.com
	http://www.mossroot.com
MSN:  underpope@hotmail.com

"When you have lost the ability to laugh at yourself, you have lost the
ability to think straight." --Clarence Darrow

"Push the button, Max!"