[vox-tech] Yargh! Printer not playing nice!

Richard Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:52:54 -0800

At this point, per a suggestion from Michael Long, I am trying to use
CUPS, which I am told by several sources is a very helpful tool.  I
still haven't figured out how to make it work with Samba, though.