[vox-tech] Yargh! Printer not playing nice!

Richard S. Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:04:35 -0800

After two days of fussing with my printer, which prints fine when it's=20
attached directly to my Linux box but not when it's attached to the=20
Windows98 box, I'm still no closer to a solution.  Could it be a firewall=20
issue?  A Samba issue?  A windows permission issue?  A voodoo curse placed=
=20
upon me by a vengeful player from one of my old D&D games?

If *anyone* has *any* thoughts at all, please let me know.  Thanks!

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K   ICQ: 11646404  Y!: rscrawford
MSN: underpope@hotmail.com

"It is only with the heart that we see rightly; what is essential is=20
invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exup=E9ry

"Push the button, Max!"