[vox-tech] According to linuxprinting.org

Richard Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:39:09 -0800

820, gimp-print

Trying to use "RAW QUEUE" was just one more attempt on my part.

I'm now trying to install the gimp-print driver, found at
http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/, and which is supposed to work on my
printer.  We'll see if it works.

--
Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

mailto:rscrawford@mossroot.com
	http://www.mossroot.com
MSN:  underpope@hotmail.com

"When you have lost the ability to laugh at yourself, you have lost the
ability to think straight." --Clarence Darrow

"Push the button, Max!"