[vox-tech] calling all dosemu users

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 21:42:58 -0800

There's much more to this than can be explained in email, even if I could
remember it all!  I have a fat book "Undocumented DOS" that you can borrow
if you like.  And there's the already-mentioned source that you are welcome
to... x86 assembler, but with some good comments.

Cheers,

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/