[vox-tech] latex question

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:40:25 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sitting in front of my computer, but there's a command to print
the character by its ASCII code.  I think it's something like \charXXX,
where XXX is the octal number (of all things...) of the ASCII code.  I
found the command in the TeXbook somewhere if you can find it... otherwise
I'll post a follow up when I get home (I have it written down somewhere.)

-Mark