[vox-tech] How is lugod.org put together?

nbs vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:19:35 -0800

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 10:22:47PM -0600, Jay Strauss wrote:
> Pete et al,
>
> The lugod site looks (and works) nicely.

Thanks! :)

>  What technologies are you using?
> That is, how and who did your graphics.

Marianne Waage using Photoshop and me using The Gimp.

>  Do you use some sort of a web
> templating system, lugod has a similar look to other open source sites.

I rolled our own PHP code for the look-and-feel...

> Is the mailing list major domo?  What do you use to archive and search the
> mailing list?  Anything I'm missing

I believe the lists are running Mailman.  The search engine
is Mnogo.  These were set up by Pete Salzman and
Henry House.

Thanks! :)

-bill!