[vox-tech] attention installfest attendees: X woes on laptops

Rusty Minden vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:37:28 -0800

Cool links thaks mike. I will be testing them out on my test system (actually
same system different hard drive :-) BTW a quick question about setting up a
mouce in debian. I have had the good luck with the newer installs of SuSE
that it detects my mouse with no problem, but I use a USB mouse when using
Debian I can't figure out what settings to use any tips?

Rusty