[vox-tech] Xlib "RENDER" question...

Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:20:09 -0800

i did a quick search on deja, and i think i found a common denominator.

doug, are you running KDE?  so was everyone else who reported this
problem.

i assume kde has a .kde/ or .kdeinitrc file or directory.   why don't
you move it to .kde-old or .kdeinitrc-old and see if that helps?

i'm pretty sure that someone at KDE will be alerted to this and an
update will happen...

pete

begin Erik Mullinix <Hesp@rainworks.org>