[vox-tech] attention installfest attendees: X woes on laptops

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:53:40 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> also, if anyone knows where redhat, suse, mandrake, etc keep a copy of X
> 4.2.* rpm's (if they exist), please save me from hunting for them all by
> emailing urls directly to me (rather than the list).  i keep my own
> installfest disk that i bring.  i'll burn them and their dependencies on
> my disk.

RedHat and Mandrake have "Update" subdirectories on each respective
version (ie - 6.0) directories on their FTP mirrors.

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/