[vox-tech] usb woes

Sat, 16 Feb 2002 20:08:43 -0800

hi erik,

ok, other than the fact that (juding by your apic errors) you probably
overclock your cpus, this didn't say much.

why do you think the USB devices show up as scsi devices?

pete

begin Erik Mullinix <Hesp@rainworks.org>
> Pete. My system is a dual celeron 500. i do have some issues with APIC and
> sound.. but not services or devices.
>
> SCSI subsystem driver Revision: 1.00
> request_module[scsi_hostadapter]: Root fs not mounted
> request_module[scsi_hostadapter]: Root fs not mounted

(snip)

--
Enron..safe legal abortion..civil liberty..repealing ICBM treaty..deficit..
What's worse?  Screwing an intern or screwing an entire country?