[vox-tech] SANE scanning - w. Microtek Scanmaker X6USB

Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:11:16 -0700

hi richard,

hi richard,

a good place to start is google groups:

enter "Microtek X6 linux scanner" in the box that says "with all of the
words".  there were quite a few threads about this scanner (didn't read
em though).

see if that helps any.

pete

begin Richard Burkhart <richard@khanfusion.net>