[vox-tech] Need X Windows performance monitoring help

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:58:21 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe a profiling tool for Java will tell you something, if there is
such a program.

With gcc, people generally use gprof, I think.  But there was some comment
on slashdot a few days ago about how gprof is outdated and such so perhaps
nobody uses it now.  I certainly don't.

-Mark :P