[vox-tech] just learned something about gdb

Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:26:18 -0700

i put up a screenshot if anyone is interested:

http://www.dirac.org/gdb-tui.jpg

the "*" represent breakpoints and ">" shows which line is about to be
executed next.  the main bar shows info about the current stack frame.

please excuse the indentation -- i must have screwed up on
noexpandtab/retab.

pete

begin Matt Holland <mdholland@ucdavis.edu>