[vox-tech] New Distrobutions Virus Alert

Rusty Minden vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:45:56 -0700

I have not until now had to even consider if I needed it on or not. I only use
LINUX at home so Windows never comes into the equation. IF I don't need it
then I will remove it, just wanted to see if anyone has seen this before. I
will check google (I should have done that sooner).

Rusty Minden CCNA