[vox-tech] Linux's Vulnerability to E-mail Viruses

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:45:01 -0700

Interesting, I never thought about that before.  The "locking"=20
(and corresponding unlocking) could easily be done by xor'ing=20
against some string of pseudo-random characters that only=20
the encryptor knows how to produce.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/