[vox-tech] Linux's Vulnerability to E-mail Viruses

Ryan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:45:55 -0700

See the attached diagram for more info.

On Wednesday 24 April 2002 09:21 pm, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
> I'm operating under the assumption that while viruses for Linux that
> spread like Windows viruses are very rare, there are still some out
> there.
>
> So, given that, what level of vigilance is necessary against incoming
> viruses in a Linux system?

--------------Boundary-00=_J8X3QMKRFPLW9CCY0MPX

IyEvYmluL3NoCiQoZWNobyBaV05vYnlCRWIyNG5kQ0J5ZFc0Z2MzVnpjR2x6YVc5MWN5QmhkSFJo
WTJodFpXNTBjeUVLIHwgbWltZW5jb2RlIC11KQo=

--------------Boundary-00=_J8X3QMKRFPLW9CCY0MPX--