[vox-tech] Apache error End of the Story

ALLO (Alfredo Lopez) vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:46:12 -0700

Dear Mike,

I finally was able to fix my problem.  While I was writing my previous
message I re-read your previous and this caught my attention

>  Apache is trying to execute a directory, for some reason
>apache is trying to run things than end in "htm"...

So I figured that since in the ScriptAlias I have the iprs_tmp Directory the
server was actually trying to execute the Dir as you pointed out.  So, I got
rid of it and in the Second Directories section I added to the Options
ExecCGI  I need this to execute a wget.pl script that displays the Protein
sequence used as a Query.

I really want to thank you for all your help, very much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Alfredo