[vox-tech] C++ question - undefined reference

nbs vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 02:45:12 -0700

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 02:16:58AM -0700, Gabriel Rosa wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, nbs wrote:
>

> > I really dislike C++  :^P
> >

> I recommend learning it before complaining :P

Hehe... Picnic day frustrated me (as usual - far too many stupid people
in town... I even saw a drunk guy walk into In-n-Out with a beer...),
so I've been especially ill-tempered towards non-C-languages. :^)

Anyway... I'm a moron.  I had #ifdef'd the declaration out at one point.

Argh.

HOWEVER.. I can now go to bed and sleep happy.
I ported xsc (Star Castle clone for X-Window) to SDL
AND got it running on the Zaurus (albeit at a reduced framerate... the
code is RIDDLED with float and trig stuff)

W00t!

-bill!