[vox-tech] Talks, mentoring, etc...

Stephen M. Helms vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:29:14 -0700

Well, I talked with Jennifer and she is alright with me having people
over to the house a couple of times a month.  So, I am willing to host a
small group (3-5) for cooperative study or mentoring.  Is anyone
interested?  If so, let me know what days/times would be good.  Also, we
need to discuss a topic.  I for one would love to learn even more about
debian package management system, both how to make a package and how to
setup a debian mirror or partial mirror (apt-move and apt-proxy I
believe).  I should have a system with enough disk space now.