[vox-tech] Touble with Printer Set-up (long)

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:28:41 -0700

I recently installed Gentoo Linux (http://www.gentoo.org/)
on my home desktop -- really cool!  It comes with cups by
default.

I had no previous experience with it, but it turns out all
you have to do is run the daemon (cupsd or something
similar) and then point your web browser to
http://localhost:631/, and it's smooth sailing from there.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/