[vox-tech] Floppy Drive Won't Mount

Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:24:23 -0700

if your email address is any indication of where you work, that's really
a shame.

many governments (including elements of the governments of germany,
japan, china and new zealand) are starting to enact laws saying that all
IT solutions must make use of open source OS and applications where
possible.

you actually need to prove that there are no proper open source
solutions before they allow you to allocate funds for microsoft.

that's really too bad!   :-(

pete

begin DavidCraig@pia.ca.gov <DavidCraig@pia.ca.gov>