[vox-tech] procmail question

Matt Roper vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:00:25 -0800

I think it would be better to write your rule like this:

    :0 c
    * !^From.*MAILER-DAEMON
    * !^From.*nobody@spamcop.net
    * !^From.*vox.*-admin
    * !^Subject.*BOUNCE vox
    backup

Each rule is AND'd together, so a message will only go into your backup
folder if each rule is true.  You don't want to OR the conditions
together because then the only messages you are excluding from your
backup folder are the ones that fail all the tests.

Matt