[vox-tech] a funny thing...

Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:00:40 -0800

it's a hidden secret placed by the application's programmer.

the first easter egg i ever found was in the game 'adventure' on the atari
2600.   you could find a black dot in the black dragon's castle, carry it
over to this other room and you'd walk into a hidden room that had the
author's name.

lots of games have easter eggs.  a few utilities too.  and perhaps sawfish.
:)

pete

begin: Aaron King <aking@ucdavis.edu> quote