[vox-tech] IDE recomendations

Ted Deppner vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 10:18:29 -0800

I think a talk on the debian packaging system would be good too.  It's an
IDE (non graphical of course - perhaps an iDE then).  This would probably
take a whole session though.

Things like building kernels, taking packages from unstable and building
them for stable, etc.

Is there any interest in this?