[vox-tech] epson printer issues

Kai Harris vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 16:18:39 -0800

I am a newbie and am having trouble printing to my epson stylus color 400
printer from staroffice 5.2.  I can print from any other application, but
when printing from StarOffice, the printer just spits out blank pages.  I am
using Mandrake 8.1 w/ KDE 2.  I recently changed to Mandrake from Caldera's
eDesktop 2.4 and StarOffice printed fine then.  I dont remember what version
of StarOffice (5.1 I think) that was though.  Has anybody else had a problem
like this?  Is there a file with error messages that I should check?