[vox-outreach] vox-outreach Digest, Vol 53, Issue 1

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 00:47:33 MSD 2009

Hi Bill,

I know I have 200 CDs burned for the Solano Stroll this Sunday the
13th in Berkeley.  I'm working with Jack and www.berkeleylug.com
folks.  While it's not on the 19th it's another outreach effort to the
non-technical public.

I think Sameer Verma is doing an SFSU effort to give out burned copies
of http://www.theopendisc.com/ as discussed on the sf-lug.org mail
list in detail.  We have an olpc-sf meeting this Saturday but I
haven't talked with him about final plans for Fri the 19th.

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam