[vox-outreach] SFD Materials

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Sep 12 01:19:00 PDT 2008

I'm good on Discs now...

Status update of what I burned tonight:
Ubuntu 8.04 x10
FSuite Intel x1
FSuite PPC x1
OpenDisc x1
OpenEduDisc x1
Osswin x1

I'm not planning to do any Knoppix because they are DVD only now as of v5.3

I am considering doing some Xubuntu and some Zenwalk live.

For the Mac and Win FOSS discs it would be good if someone could go
through the links below and pull together list of the software on each
disc, maybe format it 1/2 page to save paper.

Thanks,
Alex