[vox-outreach] Flyer posting party

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Nov 21 16:22:42 PST 2008

Who would like to wander around Davis and post flyers some time next month?
I've got a few flyers up for the 10yr anniv meeting at some locations downtown,
but some of the local businesses may also be willing to put flyers up
in their windows (like you see for other events).  (This is as ooposed
to simply posting on a billboard, which most venues lack.)

We could do it after the Dec. general meeting, so that we can announce the
event to that meeting's attendance.  OR, we could do it before, to increase
the chance of people discovering LUGOD in time to come to that meeting, too..
Thoughts?