[vox-outreach] Staffers, table, chairs for SFD

Jess benegesserit at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 22:02:16 PDT 2008

Oops, it just clicked that this is Sept. 20th, not August 20th. I'm
afraid we won't be around - my brother is getting married that
weekend.

It sounds like you have the chairs under control, but if you do need
them, just let me know before the 17th and I can leave them outside to
be picked up.

Jessica