[vox-outreach] LUGOD is signed up for Child Development Conferencein April; volunteers needed!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Apr 25 16:41:33 PDT 2008

Ok, I think I got it, thanks.  (See http://www.lugod.org/projects/yccdc/ )

> If I get the edu software flyer done before noon tomorrow or so, can
> it be printed? In other words, should I spend any more effort working
> on it, or would that be a waste of time at this point?

Oops, didn't see this email until 4:40pm today.  I may be able to use
Henry's laser printer to run off some copies, if you can send me a PDF
before too late today.  I'm not sure if I can make another Kinkos run
before tomorrow (though they DO open at 7am, I think, and I WILL probably
go downtown to Mishka's for coffee before heading to the Veteran's Mem. Ctr.)

Thx,

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/