[vox-outreach] Reminder - EARLIER START TIME 4PM : Booth Meeting for GTC - Professional Organizations of Sacramento

Bart Battaglia bart at stanfieldsystems.com
Tue Mar 27 09:14:35 PDT 2007

No one came to represent LUGOD.   We are still willing to accommodate
your group, so please have someone call me today or Thursday morning.

Bart Battaglia

Director of Technical Resources

Stanfield Systems Inc.

718 Sutter Street, Suite 108

Folsom, CA  95630

Phone: 916.358.7115   Cell: 530.400.1769   Fax: 916.608.0657

Federal Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB)

California-certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)

Federal and California-certified Small Business

We invite you to visit Stanfield Systems, Inc