[vox-outreach] Volunteers found for LUGOD @ GTC West 07 !?!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Mar 22 12:34:40 PDT 2007

Well, Govind Tatachari and Siva Prasad have offered to help try and
put together a LUGOD booth at this year's Government Technology Conference
in Sacramento.  Guys -- please make sure you're subscribed to the
'vox-outreach' mailing list, so you can discuss planning with other LUGOD
members who may be interested in helping out!

Please let us know ASAP once you hear back from Bart, who seems to be
coordinating org booths at GTC this year, so that I can more widely announce
the prospect of a LUGOD presence at the event.

Beyond that (posting to our announcement list, to SacLUG's mailing list,
and putting up news and info on our lugod.org website), I sadly do not have
time to dedicate to event planning this year. :^(  And since I live over 100
miles away, and we have a newborn in the family, I cannot be there to help
set up or staff a booth this year, either.

I thank you for offering to help, and wish you luck!

-bill!
pr at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis

Cc: vox-officers, so they know what's up.  (Check vox-outreach list
archives today for a number of GTC-related fwd's I posted)