[vox-outreach] [fwd] Linux User Group Booth Information & Registration

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jul 19 17:24:00 PDT 2007

It sounds like we can have two LUGOD representatives register as
exhibitors for LWE this year.  Please reply on-list if you'd like to
participate.  Be sure to mention what day(s) you can help out.  I'd like to
give priority to folks who can be there the most -- it sucks to staff a booth
alone, so the more people the LUGs can get at the same time, the better it
will be for those people!

Thanks,

----- Forwarded message from Briana Pontremoli -----

Hi everyone,

Thank you for participating in the Linux User Group area in the Exhibit
Hall. Below is some important event information that you will need to
know.

Booth Staff - Booth staff must register as an Exhibitor to gain access to
the Exhibit Hall before and after it closes. Registration is free and
limited badges will be distributed. Below is directions and your unique
code to register. Each person on this email has been allotted 2 exhibitor
registrations.

                 << snipped the registration details >>

Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, August 7 - 10 am to 5 pm
Wednesday, August 8 - 10 am to 5 pm
Thursday, August 9 - 10 am to 4 pm

Onsite Registration Hours
Registration is located in the UPPER NORTH LOBBY of the Moscone Center.
Monday August 6 - 8 am - 5 pm
Tuesday August 7 - 8 am - 5 pm
Wednesday August 8 - 8 am - 5 pm
Thursday August 9 - 9 - 3 pm

Free Exhibit Hall Only Pass
Anyone can register for the Free Exhibit Hall Pass. This gives them access
to the Exhibit Hall during regular hours only.
You can register online at http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/register

Conference Discount for you and your Members
20% off LinxWorld Conference Passes
50% off Linux and Open Source 101 Training
In order take advantage of the conference discounts, you must register
with Priority Code LUG2050. Pricing will not be discounted if this code is
not entered.
You can register online at http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/register

Thanks,
Briana