[vox-outreach] New Sacramento Linux user

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Sat Feb 24 20:27:26 PST 2007

I would be honored if I can help this man out however I am very green to
Linux.  I do have compassion and can get the ball rolling as far getting
things done.  I just wish that this message came just before the last
installfest.

If someone is reading this please help me help this man.  I can muddle
through but as far as handicap software I havent a clue and besides, there
are soo many members that know so much more about linux than I do.

I can do legwork, transport and put in some hours. I have a car and can pick
up anybody anywhere that has linux experience.

Henrik, if you are reading this, please know that I will help.

Jim