[vox-outreach] Plans for SFD?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Aug 31 16:26:04 PDT 2007

On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 02:05:26PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> I've been swamped with some projects on tighter deadlines and now I'll
> be out of town until the 10th, so I guess I'm not much help on the planning.
> I'd suggest we try to get a spot at the Food Co-op this time and if we
> can't do that then do the Farmer's Market again.
> Oh and I'll be there to man the table.

I suggest Co-Op.  It's less foot traffic, but probably easier to manage
(a few hours in the afternoon in the demo kitchen versus an early morning
on the grass, looking for power and shade :) )

Henry, can you book this for us?  or would you like me to?

And Alex, thanks for volunteering to help!

> Any word on free discs, if we don't have much by the 10th I'll burn a
> bunch when I get home.

Cool.  No word back on discs.  Henry, are they sending them this year?
(You said you signed us up.)  I'm guessing none have arrived yet, since
you didn't mention it.

Thx,

(Heh, a yearly Sept. event seems like a good way to offload all their
old discs right before XX.10 versions come out. ;) )

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/