[vox-outreach] CD Burning

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Wed Apr 25 21:51:44 PDT 2007

Turns out that the knoppix 5.2 ver that I have is in german!  Or something
other than english.  You are absoluty right.  Dvd is not the way to go.

Reading Bills email it appears that we might need a whole lot of cds.  I
will burn some and follow up on my progress.  I will burn what is sugggested
and add some flavor.  I'm coming up on a 5 day so I might knock them out by
wednsday.

I can make some more labels no problem.  Just let me know what and how many.

I didn't know that people liked the labels but I guess that it is better
than sharpe.

Jimbo