[vox-outreach] Anyone actually burning discs yet?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Apr 24 21:13:25 PDT 2007

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> If you can burn discs, please just go ahead and do so now!  Thanks! :)

No one responded to my last email to discuss how many and which Discs.
Or how many we've passed out at previous WEFs.

I'm very hesitant to repeat free software day where we burned 50+ discs
and gave away 5.
So I've got the ISOs on my system but I'm not going to actually burn
until we talk some more. With the number of people who offered we can
burn 50 discs in 1 night easy so I'm no worried.

Alex