[vox-outreach] Re: Last night's GTC planning dinner - was LUGOD there?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Apr 24 12:45:11 PDT 2007

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 12:15:06PM -0700, hajhouse wrote:
> Not much GTC-related discusison happened at the dinner as the set of
> folks who came were not the GTC set. Let's get together soon to do some
> planning; IRC works great and would probabaly be easier that getting
> everyone to Davis for a physical meeting.

Was WEF discussed at all?

> Also, someone asked about a table: LUGOD doesn't have one anymore. :(

Oh, ok!  So we need a table for the WEF event.  If we go to GTC, we will
not need one for that, I imagine.

> Also, I have a big LUGOD laminatede LUGOD banner in poor codition.
> Should I clean it off for re-use or should we get an new one?

I suggest cleaning it.  Since it's laminated, I doubt it could be in
very bad condition, other than dirt on the surface.

The sign was donated to us, and I have no idea how much it would cost to
print and laminate a new one. :(