[vox-outreach] Re: Last night's GTC planning dinner - was LUGOD there?

hajhouse hajhouse at houseag.com
Tue Apr 24 12:15:06 PDT 2007

P=E5 2007-04-23, skrev Bill Kendrick:
> On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 09:27:15AM -0700, Govind Tatachari wrote:
> > Hello  Subramaniyam,
> > =

> > Since you are (back and) local please help Bill by coordinating this wi=
th a sign-up sheet.
> =

> Hey guys, I'm hoping to be as hands-off with GTC as possible, since I'm
> busy with work, a baby, and moving back to Davis soon.
> =

> I'm trying to help where I can with WEF and GTC, but mostly it's in terms
> of poking the volunteers to make sure they get tasks done and figured out,
> and by updating the project pages on the LUGOD.org website.
> =

> Occasionally it takes me a day or two to even get back to reading LUGOD
> list mail (or sometimes even my own private email!), so please try not to
> count on my availability for anything! :)
> =

> For GTC, you should talk to Bart ASAP to figure out what's going on!

Not much GTC-related discusison happened at the dinner as the set of
folks who came were not the GTC set. Let's get together soon to do some
planning; IRC works great and would probabaly be easier that getting
everyone to Davis for a physical meeting.

Also, someone asked about a table: LUGOD doesn't have one anymore. :(
Also, I have a big LUGOD laminatede LUGOD banner in poor codition.
Should I clean it off for re-use or should we get an new one?

-- =

Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13