[vox-outreach] Status of WEF & GTC?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Apr 18 14:51:02 PDT 2007

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> What's the status of our plans for GTC & WEF?
>
> Who is going to the GTC meeting tomorrow in Sacramento?
>
> -bill!

WEF - we're pretty sure there's no fee we just need to send them a paper
showing we're nonprofit.
Henry is going to scan the document and send it to Nick/me.

No update on Tent
I do have chairs
Table?
Ordering of CDs is a good idea but they might not get here unless we
order 6.10 now  since 7.04 is any day now and ship it usually gets
bogged on a new release.
 - So do we try to order and burn some if they don't show up? Can Jimbo
make some fancy labels for us again?

I will be there for setup/teardown on Sat & Sun., I will not sit at the
booth the whole day but will agree to 1/2 day stints.
Demo box will be RSVPd for next IF, we just need to dig it out of
storage and pick a distro (why isn't their one centered on tuxpaint)

Alex